Tuesday, October 10, 2006

shaved in the morning, and thought i had it all wrong yesterday

I was happy, I talked of the -isms in life, deconstructing all those thinkers, what was good and bad about them, she listened, all the time thinking me a rut and intoning the hmms...hmms...and she looked at me with her eyes so big, her signature smile conveying to me that i was so splendid and i came back crushed my pillow and thought what lovers would think, after a dream , shaved in the morning, and thought i had it all wrong yesterday because she was not there and that i could play the fool again when she would look at me with those eyes ... confessions of loverlorn lover should perhaps be relegated to a diary or should they not, a pastry filled mills & boons romantic confession can never be a blog entry, blogs are serious business, but the last three sentences make blogs self-critical, each form looks inward at itself...thats an -ism, take a guess...

No comments: