Friday, March 07, 2008

cracking pass-word(s), yes

In 2146, an historian found an archived entry in some media form which used to be called a blog. It was dated from 8th March, 2008...

"I got up from my bed, and looked at the mirror, to look at myself. This act of mine is not much different from my experience of writing this blog today. I felt old today looking myself in the mirror and the same feeling stays with me as I write this blog. When I die, to write my biography, people shall look at my blogs I guess. People won't look for those diaries in stacked corners, in labyrinth cellars, or behind pillows. No diaries but blogs. Also, no correspondence through letters but they would be analyzing my emails, cracking passwords;cracking pass-word(s), yes."

Inspired by a reading of Javier Marias' "All souls"

No comments: