Wednesday, December 19, 2007

interpreting punctuations of snow in the sentence of a road

I take the daily walks to the main university library, called the Jerome Library. I do not regret it the least;having got a Javier Marias and Paul Auster, I can take rest in the cosy comfort of some delightfully inventive fiction.

After my first semester here, the inactivity of vacation is endearing...and that reminds me I still have a couple of activities for tomorrow - doing the laundry, cleaning the kitchen, shopping for groceries, attending a lunch invitation, seeing a film and thinking up my research proposal

And I might not just do any of these for the Auster novel that I have picked up and hope to get wrangled with...long walks in the snow are very much bearable for now as one finds oneself looking for and interpreting the punctuations of snow in the sentence of a road

3 comments:

Krishna said...

hey rahul i never came across this beautiful side of urself, i just tumbled over itwhen i was giving ur orkut id to the guy who was coming to ur apartment, ur vivid talks with their tint of humor have always had the right impression, Ur style of blogging has redefined BLOG's for me, and is greatly influencing me to write blog of my own.

Well the bottom line is i want to appreciate ur effort for putting up this beautiful blog,

After going through all the books that u have read ( which do not make any sense to me) i want ur advice on picking up a good book.. hope u would help me with that.

foibled spirit said...

well Krishna thanks a lot, well you too are involved with a couple of blogs as I understand including your own personal one...when we start our interpersonal talks in campus during the spring sem, we shall have more talk on blog :)

extinct gem said...

Dear Rahul,

Even when you knew how difficult it is to even walk to campus, wish you hadnt taken that trip. Thank goodness you are well!! May you remain in good health and high spirits all your life.

Take care.